Transformational Leadership is a dynamic, highly-participative, two-day program designed to help supervisors make significant leaps in their leadership approach, knowledge, and skills.
Specifically, participants learn how to:
- - Take complete ownership and responsibility as leaders
- - Lead with fairness, objectivity and integrity
- - Foster a culture that honors, values, and respects diversity and inclusion
- - Create high-trust relationships at every level of the organization
- - Lead people through change and uncertainty
- - Encourage, develop, and inspire employees to continually improve performance
- - Become enthusiastic champions for the University of Maryland
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for supervisors with five or more years of experience who are strongly committed to improving their leadership knowledge and skills. It is also open to supervisors with less than five years’ experience provided they have completed the LDI I series.
Learning Fee: $350 (Includes 2 full days, lunch, & refreshments)
CANCELLATION/NO SHOW POLICY: If you need to cancel, please do so by 9am two business days before the session. Not doing so or 'no showing' will result in a $50 administration fee charged to the noted KFS account.